I’m going to spare you all the long unnecessary details about how amazing the Instant Pot is etc. So I’m just going to say that this Instant Pot Turkey Chili is simply amazing, and this is coming from someone who is not a big fan of Turkey!
Eat up and enjoy!
Ingredients for Instant Pot Turkey Chili
- 2 lbs 99% fat-free ground turkey
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 (28 oz) can crushed tomatoes,
- 1 (15 oz) can petite diced tomatoes,
- 1 (15oz) can of corn
- 1 (8oz) can of tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp. of Smokey Mexican Chipotle Seasoning (or something similar
- 1 (15 oz) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 jalapenos, chopped
- 1½ tsp. sea salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 3 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp. oregano
- 2 tsp. basil
- ⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper
- Turn your instant pot to sauté and brown the meat with olive oil (until you don’t see any pink).
- Add onions and peppers to the turkey meat and cook until tender.
- Cancel the saute function.
- Combine all of the remaining ingredients in the Instant Pot and stir to combine.
- Turn the Instant Pot to the chili function and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Once complete, quick release the vent
- Serve with sour cream, cheese, and tortilla chips if you like.
Tools Used in This Recipe
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases