- 1/2 dozen hard-boiled eggs
- 2-3 slices of bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbs mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp yellow mustard or honey dijon mustard, your preference
- 1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- paprika, to taste
- Boils eggs. When done, submerge with cold water. (this makes peeling easier). Once chilled, Slice hard-boiled eggs lengthwise.
- Carefully remove yolks and place in a food processor or a mixing bowl.
- Next, add cream cheese, mayo, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, salt & pepper (to taste).
- Mix until it reaches your desired texture, or until smooth.
- Squeeze mixture into the empty egg whites. You can use a pastry or bag or a reasonable gallon bag.
- Top each deviled egg with smoked paprika.
- Garnish with bacon pieces.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.